Part of the business of game development is getting people to know about your game and then getting them to play it. PlayHaven Ads are the perfect compliment to your game creation. They allow you to get the word out to high quality game players and encourage game installation easily and cost-effectively.
The following steps will guide you through the first steps in getting your first campaign live on our network.
1) Create an Upsight Account
- First create an account online at: www.playhavenads.com
- Log into your account.
- Hit the far left "Publisher tab".
- Click the green "Add game" button, which will be on the right side of your screen.
- Select the platform - iOS or Android.
- If the app has been RELEASED:
- For iOS, search for the title and select it from the drop-down menu.
- For Android, please enter the Bundle ID.
- If the app is not live, please add as an "unreleased game". Our system will still provide you with the necessary token and secret.
Remember to come back after the app is live to update the App ID or Bundle ID under “game settings”.
- Select the supported orientation - Portrait or Landscape.
3) Retrieve your App Token and Secret
- You can find your App Token and Secret on the Game Settings page of your app.
- Go to the “Publisher” tab and click on your game.
- Click the “game settings” button located at the top right of your screen.
- The App Token and Secret can be found on the Game Settings page.
You are now ready to contact your Account Manager to set up your first campaign on the PlayHaven Ad Network. In addition to setting your campaign live, our team of experts will help guide you through best practices and optimization techniques.
Once your campaign is live, you can access daily reports in the Dashboard. The following includes more details.
4) Daily Reporting
All reporting is in UTC and includes a 7-day attribution window.
Upsight only provides aggregate-level reporting. For creative, device, and geo data, please use our Click and Conversion APIs. Please see here for implementation.
Download your Ad Spend and Metrics Report from the Marketing dashboard under your Account Settings.
- Log in and navigate to the Account Settings by hovering over your name in the upper right corner of the dashboard navigation bar.
- Click on the blue “Reports” link
- The daily automated Ad Spend and Metrics Report can also be sent via email. Please contact your account manager for setup.
- Report activation (both e-mail and file download) can take up to 72 business hours from initial request.
We look forward to working with you!